Tips & Trends
Ten Small Gestures That Say I Love You
In honor of Valentine’s Day, we put together a list of 10 small gestures you can do to show someone you love them- not just a significant other but anyone in your life who means something to you:
- Do the dishes or a chore that person simply hates doing.
- Write a little note and slip it into a purse or briefcase. Imagine that person’s smile when it falls out unexpectedly while they’re at work.
- Pick up the phone and call instead of texting. And better yet- Facetime instead of calling.
- Make plans for a night out- rather than discussing it first- just tell them you’ve got it covered.
- Offer the last bite. Yup, this might be the sign of true love.
- Tag them in a funny meme. It shows you’re thinking about them.
- Send flowers to a dear friend or family member you haven’t seen in a while.
- Show up to work with coffee or a box of doughnuts for your colleagues.
- Let him/her sleep in while you handle the kids.
- Say “I Love You” and really mean it.