Tips & Trends
SPring is just days away!
One year later- so much has changed. It’s hard to believe that a year has gone by, but here we are again. Spring is just days away, the birds are chirping, flowers are budding. Hope is on the horizon.
I am excited about this spring season more than ever. Greenville seems to be coming back to life: the return of baseball and Artisphere, the Saturday Market- all of the reasons we love living here- makes me eager for the future and what’s ahead.
I won’t lie- finding the motivation to get up, get dressed, style my hair, do my makeup- it’s been hard these past few months. But, I feel like I’m getting my mojo back.
There have been countless articles about self-care during quarantine and how important it is for your overall mental health and wellbeing. If you look good, you feel good. I know for myself, the days I blowout my hair, take a few extra minutes to do my “special” makeup and style a great outfit- I feel like anything is possible.
I know it’s hard! It can be easy to feel like you’re in a rut. If you’re feeling that way, come see us. The reason we are here is to help you look and feel your best. We want to help the only way we know how. We’ll help you put that pep back in your step just in time for spring and new beginnings.
Take Care of Yourself: 10 Ways to practice Self care
- Get Outside: Fresh air + sunshine = instant happy
- Aromatherapy: Have we told you we spray AVEDA Chakra on our pillow every night?
- Meditate: Just a few minutes a day goes a long way to peacefulness
- Eat more fruit & veggies: A good excuse to plant your own garden
- Read a good book. Simple as that.
- Declutter: I know, doesn’t it feel like we just did that?
- Sleep better: Did you know your room should be 65 degrees for ideal sleep?
- Retail Therapy: seriously, a new pair of jeans or perfume could be just the pick-up you need.
- Unplug: Put down the phone, repeat: put down the phone.
- Get out of town: A change of scenery- a quick getaway, even a day trip to experience somewhere new