Check out these 5 tips for better zzzzzzzs ……..
- Temperature matters. How often do you play thermostat wars with your significant other? The ideal temperature for sleep is between 65 and 68 degrees, according to research.
- Go Dark! Not just in your bedroom- but starting 30 minutes before bedtime, try to turn down the lights and stay off your digital devices.
- Take a relaxing bath. Even just 10 minutes in warm water with some Stress Fix Soaking Salts will relieve any residual tension from the day.
- Lather up your legs with Stress Fix body creme. Added bonus: one of our guests swears this helps with leg cramps at night, too.
- Spray a bit of Stress Fix Concentrate on your pillow. Another client swears the nights that she forgets to do this, she doesn’t sleep as well.
Starting to see a trend here? AVEDA’s Stress Fix products are actually proven to reduce feelings of stress, probably thanks to the certified organic lavender. Stop in today to help get a better night’s sleep and don’t forget to send in your eclipse viewing photos for a chance to win the three goodies mentioned above!