Check out this season’s hottest trends in fashion and beauty. The long and short of it: The 90s called and they’re bringing back- well- everything. Think square-toe boots, maxi-length cardigans, cropped shrunken tees, silk slip dresses, plaids…..When in doubt, dress like Rachel Green.
- Have you been dying to try bangs but never took the plunge? This fall is the time to do it. Blunt fringe bangs are having a major moment. Just please don’t try to DIY!
- Braids are back! Ivy loyalists know how much we love braids and this season they are bigger and better than ever. Need a tutorial? Schedule an appointment with one of our braid bar specialists and we’ll get you set up to DIY at home, all season long.
- Bright bold lips are here again! If you’ve never tried AVEDA’s Feed My Lips line, you are missing out. Not only do these colors pop- they last for hours and won’t rub off on the inside of your mask, leaving lipstick all over your face.
- Retro headwear is back! Try tying a chic silk scarf around your hair and have your very own Jackie O moment.
- Lavender is the color of the season. Not big on the purple? Accessorize with it instead.
- Loose fit denim. You may have missed the memo from Gen Z: skinny jeans are apparently over. Boyfriend styles, flares and bootcuts are coming back big. But we won’t judge you if you still wear your skinny jeans, too.